1. Buying a previously leased luxury auto gives you the ability to buy a luxury vehicle or exotic car that otherwise, you may not be able to afford.
2. It has an extended warranty and will have recently gone through a pretty intense inspection.
3. Some luxury auto manufacturers may include a car history with your pre-owned vehicle.
4. Some luxury autos may include other incentives such as a free oil change, 24 hour road side service, detailing and low financing rates.
5. Since most exotic car lease returns are luxury cars, they are more likely to be in better condition and have lower mileage because of lease contracts with luxury auto dealers.
6. Some exotic car dealers may also offer an exchange or return.
- The buy-out price in your exotic car or contract may be a great deal.
- You are familiar with the luxury vehicle, you know its history and how reliable it is or is not.
- You may not want to go through the process of shopping for another luxury vehicle or starting a new luxury auto lease.
- You wish to avoid a penalty, like too many miles on your luxury sports car.
- You want to avoid extra fees from excess wear and tear on your exotic car or luxury vehicle.
Read more In Cars